WHEN UR AT HOTEL ROOM N THEY GONNA GOTTA CHARGE U 4 WATER HAHAHAHAHA WTF YA RITEE LMFAOO 😂😂😭😭😆😆👵👵💩💩🔥🔥💦💧💥👀👄👅 #relatable #popularpage #magcon
Jaden Smith is a kid who has the makings of some pretty big thoughts and I hope he doesn’t get messed up too bad by people laughing at him before he can really get a foothold in himself
I want him to keep his line of thinking and questioning stuff and asking big questions without getting laughed at for his process to being a well developed and critical person
It’s horrible, I’ve spent so long reading fanfiction that I can’t read actual books anymore because it’s always about a girl who meets a boy or a girl who has to chose between two boys and I’m just like that’s great, but where is the gay. Fanfiction has ruined me
I’m sick of magical worlds with no technology. I want fairy run coffee shops where you can get a latte with a shot of charisma, because you’ve got a big presentation you’re worried about, or witches working at Apple selling phones that automatically appear in your pocket if you accidentally leave it somewhere, or psychics running hair salons who always know how you want your hair to look, or aura reader therapists. I just really want normalized magic in modern society
I love my First Lady
Can you please tell her to tell her husband to stop killing muslims? Thanks
literally all she does is try to make the country “healthy” by giving students shitty school lunches like please do something else and help your husband fix the economy! *goes awf*
Imma need y’all to learn how the United States Government works. You don’t have to like her or the president but learn that they do not makes the decisions, they really do not have very much power, the president does not have the power to just snap his fingers and make shit happen or change things. You have to have 2/3 vote from congress to take a shit, let alone do anything having to do with government. The entire government was set up to make sure that exact thing could never happen, that is why there are 3 branches and that little thing called checks and balances.
In fact let me just break this down for y’all right here.
- President has 2 OFFICIAL jobs, Commander and Chief of the Armed Forces, but he only controls a limited amount of the funding for those troops (enough for 90 to 120 days) to engage these troops in combat. He CANNOT just declare war. only congress can declare war. The second, Accountant over the Federal Budget.
- He also is responsible for creating and balancing the national budget, but everything has to be approved by congress with a 2/3 vote.
- He signs bills into law, can veto them as well, however congress can override his veto.
- He assigns judges to the Supreme court, with the senates approval.
- He assigns foreign ambassadors, with the senates approval.
- he creates his own cabinet for people to research into areas that he might not have the time to, these are the only people who do not have to get approval from senate
- congress is made up of 535 people (100 senators 435 HoR) for any of them to come to 1 agreement has only happened once in the history of this country, and that was to go into WWII, and even that the house voted 434 to one (1st woman house of Representative she was from Maine too, she voted against WW1 and 2) and the judicial branch can call anything unconstitutional and kill it as well.
and if you think i’m lying you can literally google this shit in 2 seconds.
That tea is delicious
SAY THAT SHIT AGAIN!
I often wonder if people realize that if the president could decide things by just snapping his fingers it wouldn’t be democracy??? but dictatorship??? like???
I swear it’s like no one took government in high school. god damn.
"took government in high school"???? is that a real thing or were you joking?…….
Why would it be a joke? I was required by state law to take a U.S. Government class to graduate HS. Now people wanna try and talk politics but don’t even know basic shit like how the system works.
College students only have 2 levels of stress:
1) I don’t give a fuck
2) OH MY GOD IF I CAN’T DO THIS MY LIFE IS OVER I’M GONNA HAVE TO WORK AT MCDONALDS
There is no in between.